Our group engages in basic and applied ecohydrology research in agricultural, forested, wetland and urban systems, and is led by Dr. Mark Johnson, Canada Research Chair in Ecohydrology.
Ecohydrology@UBC is home to the CFI-funded Integrated Watershed Analysis Laboratory (IWAL). In addition to collaborations with Canadian and international partners, we also collaborate with a number of groups and centres at UBC, including:
- Centre for Sustainable Food Systems (CSFS)
- Environmental Interfaces Laboratory (EIL)
- UBC Biometeorology and Soil Physics Group
- UBC Micrometeorology Group
- Integrated Remote Sensing Studio
- China-Canada Joint Centre for BioEnergy Research and Innovation (CCJCBERI)